You may find the below links to websites and brochures useful.
For coverage of all the recent developments in family law, check out our resources page.
- Family Court of Australia
- Federal Magistrates Court
- Family Law Courts
- Child Support Agency
- This website has an extensive range of resources dealing with separation.
- Family Relationships
- This website provides all types of families with information about relationships, such as how to build better relationships, manage separation or undergo dispute resolution.
- Community services directory
- It’s not your fault
- This UK website contains extensive information and advice for children whose parents are separating.
- Kids Health
- This USA website includes a vast range of information and advice for parents, children and teenagers on topics including parenting, health, family breakdown and issues at school.
- Raising children This is an Australian parenting website for parents of children between 0 – 8 years old.
- Net Alert
- Australian government website to help protect your family and children online.
- Feeling Stressed? (Family Court of Australia brochure)
- Family Counselling (Australian Government brochure)
- Violence and Family Law (Family Relationships Fact Sheet)
- Children and separation (Family Court of Australia publication)
- This is a very useful guide for parents on effects of separation on children and advice on how to help children.
- Children and international travel after family separation (Family Court of Australia brochure)
- Legal words used in court (Family Court of Australia Fact Sheet)
- Marriage, families and separation (Family Court of Australia brochure)
- Parenting Orders Program: post separation parenting program run through
- Family Relationships Australia (Australian Government brochure)
- Grandparenting (NSW Government brochure)
- Managing Conflict (Family Relationships Brochure)