Areas of expertise
Claire is committed to helping clients through her strong communication, negotiation and advocacy skills. Claire understands that everyone has individual needs and prides herself on getting to know the people involved to achieve the best result for them.
Claire has been involved in various children’s matters and complex matrimonial and de facto property disputes. She is passionate about special interest matters involving complex special medical procedures for children.
Claire studied on the Gold Coast and was awarded a Bachelor of Laws with Honours at Bond University. Claire has worked in family law since her admission as a lawyer.
Claire has a passion for family law and issues affecting the community which has seen her work closely with medical organisations in relation to promoting the rights of children. She was also elected by her peers to be the co-chair of the Community Issues Committee of the Young Lawyers Section of the Law Institute of Victoria for 2014.
Claire enjoys writing and has written publications for the Young Lawyers Journal, Australian Medical Journal and Law Institute Journal. She has also written articles for the firm newsletter.
- Bachelor of Laws (Hons), Bond University
- Post Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice, Bond University
- Co-chair of the Young Lawyers Section Community Issues Committee (2014)
- Executive, Young Lawyers Section, Law Institute of Victoria (2014)
- Member of the Victorian Women Lawyers Networking Committee
- Member of the Law Institute of Victoria