Areas of expertise
Keturah is an accredited family law specialist, with particular expertise in complex property and financial settlements, prenuptial agreements, parenting disputes (including international and interstate relocations) and child support issues. While experienced in litigation and appearing regularly in the Family Court, she also negotiates out-of-court settlements and undertakes mediations to help clients resolve their disputes amicably.
Keturah has gained admission to practise as a lawyer in NSW, WA and Victoria. Prior to joining Nicholes Family Lawyers in 2012, Keturah was based in Sydney where she held senior roles in two of Australia’s leading family law firms, and regularly represented high net worth clients. Keturah coaches and mentors junior lawyers and has presented family law papers at conferences.
- Accredited Family Law Specialist (Law Institute of Victoria)
- Bachelor of Laws with Honours (Australian National University)
- Bachelor of Science (Australian National University)
- Maintenance and Property Committee, Family Law Section, Law Institute of Victoria
- Family Law Section of the Law Institute of Victoria
- Family Law Section of the Law Council of Australia
- Family Law & Family Rights Section of Law Asia