Areas of expertise
Loren practices in all areas of Family Law including parenting matters, financial matters, Intervention Orders and de facto relationships. She has had practical experience in a wide variety of complex Family Law issues. Loren pays attention to detail and is able to simplify complex concepts for clients.
Loren joined Nicholes at the beginning of 2014 after shadowing a prominent Melbourne Senior Counsel. Loren studied at Monash University and was awarded the Deans Award. She has worked in Family Law since her admission. Loren is hard working and dedicated to achieving the best results for her clients. She prides herself on being understanding and compassionate while remaining objective.
- Bachelor of Laws Monash University
- Bachelore of Arts (Journalism) Monash University
- Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice Leo Cussens Institute
- Law Institute of Victoria
- Law Institute of Victoria’s Young Laywers Section: Professional Development Committee
- Victorian Women Lawyers (“VWL”)