Dominique joined Nicholes Family Lawyers in June 2021, having previously worked at another leading Family Law firm where she represented clients in parenting, property and Intervention Order matters. Dominique also ran the Conveyancing Department at the firm.
Dominique has a Bachelor of Laws (Honours) and a Bachelor of Criminology from Deakin University and was admitted to practice in 2019. While studying, she volunteered for over four years at Moonee Valley Legal Service assisting with Family Law and Criminal Law matters.
Dominique has a keen interest in complex parenting matters where the prime focus is on what is in the best interests of the children. Dominique is passionate about assisting clients to resolve their matters as efficiently and fairly as possible.
- Bachelor of Laws (Honours) – Deakin University
- Bachelor of Criminology – Deakin University
- Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice – College of Law
- Admitted to Practice in the Supreme Court of Victoria
- Law Institute of Victoria
- Victorian Women Lawyers