Areas of Expertise
Keturah is an Accredited Family Law Specialist and a Fellow of the International Academy of Family Lawyers. Her practice covers all areas of family law, with expertise in complex property and financial settlements, prenuptial agreements, parenting disputes (including interstate and international relocations and abductions) and child support issues. While experienced in litigation and appearing regularly in the Family Court, she also negotiates out-of-court settlements and undertakes mediations to help clients resolve their disputes amicably.
Keturah has over 20 years of specialist experience in family law. She has gained admission to practice as a lawyer in NSW, WA and Victoria. Prior to joining Nicholes Family Lawyers in 2012, Keturah was based in Sydney where she held senior roles in two of Australia’s leading family law firms, representing high net worth clients. Keturah coaches and mentors our junior lawyers, is an active member of the Family Law Section of the Law Institute of Victoria and has presented family law papers at conferences.
- Accredited Family Law Specialist (Victoria and previously NSW)
- Admitted to practice in the Victorian Supreme Court (and NSW and WA)
- Admitted to practice in the High Court of Australia
- Bachelor of Laws with Honours – Australian National University
- Bachelor of Science – Australian National University
- Fellow of the International Academy of Family Lawyers
- 2018 Doyle’s Guide – Recommended Parenting & Children’s Matters Lawyers Victoria
- Law Institute of Victoria – Committee Member of the Family Law Section Executive
- Law Council of Australia – Family Law Section
- Law Asia – Family Law & Family Rights Section