Areas of practice
Natasha has practical experience representing clients in a range of family law matters, including those involving parenting and financial issues, child support and family violence intervention orders.
Natasha joined Nicholes in 2018. Prior to this, Natasha worked at a generalist firm in the Northern suburbs practicing in family law, property law, wills and estates.
Having practical experience in these other areas of law assists Natasha to understand the interrelated issues involved in her clients’ family law matters.
Natasha has completed her Masters of Applied Law (Family Law) through the College of Law.
Natasha is a volunteer lawyer with the Womens Legal Service, providing legal advice to women through the telephone advice line.
She speaks conversational Italian.
- Bachelor of Laws (Honours) – Latrobe University
- Bachelor of Arts – Latrobe University
- Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice – Leo Cussen Centre for Law
- Masters of Applied Law (Family Law) – College of Law
- Law Institute of Victoria
- Law Institute of Victoria Young Lawyers Section: Northern Suburbs Representative
- Northern Suburbs Law Association: Vice President
- Darebin Community Legal Centre Inc