Olivia holds a Juris Doctor and Bachelor of Arts from the University of Melbourne. She gained practical Family Law experience during her studies while interning within the Family Law Division at Victoria Legal Aid and while volunteering at a community legal centre.
Prior to commencing at Nicholes Family Lawyers in 2021, Olivia spent two years as a Deputy Associate at the Federal Circuit Court of Australia, gaining extensive knowledge of court processes and procedure within the Family Law jurisdiction.
Olivia has a keen interest in parenting matters and is passionate about international Family Law disputes surrounding surrogacy and international relocations.
- Bachelor of Arts – University of Melbourne
- Juris Doctor – University of Melbourne
- Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice – College of Law
- Admitted to practice in the Supreme Court of Victoria
- Admitted to practice in the High Court of Australia
- Law Council of Australia – Family Law Section