Catherine came to Nicholes in September 2017 shortly following her relocation to Melbourne from Darwin, Northern Territory. Catherine’s experience is in family and criminal law, and Intervention Order matters. Prior to working in private practice in 2013, Catherine spent 12 months working as an Associate for a Supreme Court Justice following her graduation from Flinders University in South Australia.
Catherine specialises in all aspects of family law including complex property, parenting matters and child support matters.
- Bachelor of Laws & Legal Practice – Flinders University (South Australia)
- Admitted to practice in the South Australian Supreme Court
- Admitted to practice in the Northern Territory Supreme Court
- Admitted to practice in the Victorian Supreme Court
- Admitted to practice in the High Court of Australia