Areas of expertise
Nadine has a broad range of experience in both complex children’s and property matters and matters involving Intervention Orders and has had much experience in complex children’s international family law matters involving Hague applications and non-Hague matters relating to international child relocation issues. Nadine also has extensive experience in the preparation of Binding Financial Agreements for both married and de facto parties and Child Support Agreements. Nadine also has experience in surrogacy matters both domestic and commercial surrogacy within many countries and has attended various international surrogacy conferences.
In March 2009 Nadine became a qualified Collaborative Law Practitioner and has since successfully run several collaborations.
Nadine also speaks Croatian.
Nadine has practiced in the area of family law since 2004 and also gained practical experience in handling criminal law matters before joining Nicholes Family Lawyers in 2006. Since 2006 Nadine has practiced exclusively in the area of family/de facto law.
- Bachelor of Arts – Monash University
- Bachelor of Laws – University of New England
- Qualified Collaborative Practitioner https://www.liv.asn.au/
- Victorian Law Institute – https://www.liv.asn.au/
- Family Business Australia – https://www.familybusiness.org.au/
- Collaborative Professionals Victoria – https://vacp.com.au/
- International Academy of Collaborative Professionals – https://www.collaborativepractice.com/