Michael was appointed as an Associate at Nicholes Family Lawyers in January 2021. He graduated with a Bachelor of Laws (Hons) and Bachelor of Arts from Monash University in 2017 and was admitted to practice in 2018. During his time at university Michael volunteered at the Monash Oakleigh Legal Service within the Family Law Assistance Program.
At Nicholes Family Lawyers Michael has assisted in parenting, property, surrogacy and child protection matters. He has also prepared research for articles dealing with subjects ranging from international child abduction and relocation to the formal requirements of the subpoena process.
Michael has a keen interest in parenting matters, particularly the role of the Independent Children’s Lawyer in such matters.
- Bachelor of Laws – Monash University
- Bachelor of Arts – Monash University
- Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice – Leo Cussen Centre for Law
- Admitted to practice in the Supreme Court of Victoria
- Law Institute of Victoria – Family Law Section
- Golden Key International Honour Society