Nicholes Family Lawyers is proud to support health and wellbeing within the legal profession. This week we are excited to announce the return of our annual week of health and wellbeing.
As part of the week’s activities our staff will be participating in the following:
- Law Institute of Victoria Fun Run;
- Breakfast presentation with Personal Trainer Emma Cochrane on how to maximise training results;
- Lunch presentation with Naturopath Lauren Campbell on how supplements can reduce stress and increase productivity;
- Lunch ‘roll and release’ workshop with Personal Trainer Lauren Campbell that will focus on stretching muscles and releasing stress;
- Healthy meals provided to staff;
- Massages; and
- Walking group.
Nicholes Family Lawyers appreciates the importance of health and wellbeing within the workplace and actively aims to educate our staff on the importance of maintaining good health and overall wellness.
Each staff member has also been provided with a healthy ‘goodie bag’ which contains health recipes, snacks and website links to keep them motivated throughout the week.
Nicholes Family Lawyers is committed to promoting ongoing staff wellness and health balance which in turn improves staff productivity and results in better services to our clients.